Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bubble Motif

I always love a thing in bubble motif. The main reason is it will never be out of date and so easy to match with any kind of short or skirt.


This time I accompany my relatives having lunch in Pondok Indah Natar before going to the airport.

Taman Santap Pondok Indah Natar

(0721)91384
Jl. Raya Natar Km. 16
Lampung Selatan
Lampung, Indonesia




P.S. : If you are a lotus lovers, once will never enough to visit this place.
You can see hundred colourful lotuses everywhere.
 .

I choose to use a sleveless top and a short pants because it's so hot at that day
This restaurant is one of my favourite place since I was in elementary school. Although it takes around 40 minutes untill one hour from my house, I always feel very  happy anytime I come here. They serve not only  the delicious food but the beautiful view as well.
If you have time to visit this restaurant, I bet you will love it so much <3






·         Top and short pants – Local Market in Jakarta
·         Sandals - Fitflop

9 comments:

  1. This place looks beautiful, peaceful and so relaxing! I loe your short-sleeved shirt as well, what a piece to find at a local market!! :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    - I follow back on bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice place



    http://curvevita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really a beautiful place, haven't visited place like that for a long time :(

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. heey, that place is amazing, i really like that restaurant, oh,i'm so sad because i don't think that i will ever visit that :/
    you look so adorable :D i like your outfit :)
    p.s sorry because i didn't comment you ,i was busy <33
    have a nice day <3 :D

    iamforeverdirectioner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful looking place! I love lotus flowers!

    Marie X
    titchytombie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete