Monday, July 14, 2014

Floral Season

This weekend, I have a brief holiday in Bandung. Actually, I go there to meet my mommy and brother. I ask them to accompany me to go to "Dusun Bambu", a new place to kill your time. The entrance fee is cheap enough. You just need to pay Rp 10.000,- / each and Rp 10.000,- for each car.
A huge bamboo symbol welcomes you in front of this resort.
Then, you can continue your journey to explore this resort. By driving the car which is prepared by the resort, we can go to the food court, hot balloon, lake, and many more. My relatives say that it is always crowded in weekend. Fortunately, it is not when I came there.

This photo I took inside the Food Area.
Once I think that I am in the woody woodpecker's cartoon. You can rent a woody woodpecker house here. They provide several comfortable nests to chat and enjoy your day with friends or family.
Three silly people in action ;p
Last but not least, I recommend you guys to come around if you go to Bandung. It is located in Jl. Kertawangi (Komplek Komando), Cisarua 40551, West Bandung, West Java. I bet you won't regret it.


·         White top - Bershka
·         Floral skirt - Local Market in Bandung
·         Rings - Bling
·         Bracelet and necklace - UNIQLO
·         Wedges – Trace
·         Bag - Zara

contact : margarethaliong@hotmail.com

instagram: etha_tha_ 

15 comments:

  1. hi dear, thank you ;)
    i have followed you on instagram.
    keep in touch ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. apaan sih nge? bahasa u tmbah dewa, g ga ngerti,,,hahahaha

      Delete
  3. So pretty pictures. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look... post bigger images please... we need to see details :)
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your suggestion ;)
    i will try it on my next post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are amazing! Love your outfit! I was wondering wether you had instagram :) mine is mmiaxx if you want to follow me, I would follow you right back :)
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mia. okay, i will follow you on instagram ;D
      my insta acc : etha_tha_

      xx
      Margaretha

      Delete
  7. great trip, nice view :)
    check out our blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you ;)
    okay, i will check it soon ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks sherli ;D
    i have read it! such an amazing story and pict ;)

    ReplyDelete