Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Back to Nature

Hello guys,;D
First of all I want to say thanks for you all who have stopped by on my blog. Actually, I am still a newbie in blogging. That's why I am so happy if you give me some advices, especially about how to run this blog properly.

In fact, I began to love about fashion since I have graduated from my senior high school, which was two years ago. At that time, I also had a planning to make a blog which can be used as my online diary. Nevertheless, I must continue my study in Depok, West Jakarta. This place is not located in the middle of the city, or to make it's simple I usually call it as "Kampung Depok" (Depok Village). {Don't take it so serious, it's just my joke ;p}

In my second post, I want to make a review about one of the resort area in Bandung. Lately, I have gone there for many times. Hence, I have some favourite places which must be visitted whenever I go there. One of them is "Kampung Daun".


Kampung Daun is a small valley that located in the northern city of Bandung, West Java, Indonesia within the neighborhood of Villa Trinity.
          In the past, Kampung Daun was just a place that is imaginary in nature. A small valley that protected and surrounded by a solid rock cliff that represent as a background of natural theater, a choir formed by the strain of gurgling water, mountain breeze that plays bamboo leaves which become a supreme natural orchestral.
          Kampung Daun present something different and unique from the form of art and the value of cultural diversity that created by maestro. This can be felt by every guest that curious to enjoy the priceless creativity and results of nation’s children. The atmospheres of such traditional and romantic village are felt when the sun and the moon were rise and set everyday which colored the leaves and trees in all surroundings areas of the village. The feeling and sensation of indulgence by nature to all guest that visit Kampung Daun will bring such memories and feel like home.
          The figure of the villagers just like a natural dancer that sway lively and shown friendliness to others, present meals that provided by expert in taste and quality which become such attraction that will please your appetite and desire of every guest who visit.
          This is all the simplicity and modesty of life, a small village and natural theatre, “Kampung Daun” that will always want to embrace and gather all wishes and dreams of every guest to become reality.
                   source : http://kampungdaun.co.id




 
Thus, to summarize my whole experiences, I would like to recommend you guys to visit the place if you are planning to vacay in Bandung and please have a taste on the food by yourself. It was seriously a good place to be visitted. The price of the food is not so expensive, yet you can enjoy very peaceful, very natural and obviously Romantic! Highly recommended to go here with your friends, relatives, or maybe boyfie/girlfie:)
You can go in the morning, at noon, or at night. However, if I may give you some suggestions, i will make the list like this.
*in the morning : very suitable to go with family.
*at noon             : with your besties.
*at night             : with your boyfie/ girlfie {because there will be some lights and it will be such a romantic place to have canddle light dinner, hihihi ;p}


Because this time I go with my family, so I choose to go in the morning ;p 
Usually, I go in the afternoon with my besties and stay here until night.
And, here are some pictures which I take from google to show you how romantic the place is. 







I write the complete contact here for you guys who interested to come here someday ;)

KAMPUNG DAUN (Culture Gallery & Cafe)
Triniti Villas
Jl. Sersan Bajuri km 4,7 No. 88 - RR1
PO Box 1657
Bandung 40154, Indonesia.
Tel: (62 22) 2787915 - 2784573





·         Hat and bracelet – Local Store in Jakarta
·         Top – Forever 21
·         Short Jeans – Penshoppe
·         Necklace – Gift from my mom
·         Bag- Zara Trf
·         Heels – Local Store in Singapore

contact : margarethaliong@hotmail.com
instagram: etha_tha_

11 comments:

  1. Hi Reneta, thank you ;)
    sounds interesting. How can I support you? Maybe I must sign up for bloglovin first?
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ! thanks for adding me to your circle !! :)

    that place looks so good for a relaxed day !! thank you for sharing this place with us .. well, especially me :)

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Dee;)
    you're welcome. nice to know you :D

    xx
    Margaretha

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures :)
    http://pannaem-pannaem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos! And the necklase is very pretty :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi magda, thanks for stopping by on my blog ;)

      Delete
  6. hello Kezya, glad you like it ;D
    sure, i will visit it asap ;D
    nice to know you and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Christina ;)
    Glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete