Friday, January 30, 2015

Hello 2015







 Esprit Dress | Trace Heels | Bling Ring 

Although today is already the last day of January, I think it's not too late to say hello to 2015, right? :D
It is a rare sight for me to wear dress again after have never worn it for so long.
Hence,this time I choose to wear dress to do the photoshoot. Honestly, I really love to wear it. However, since I must go to campus everyday, I don't feel it's comfortable enough. Therefore, wearing it in the holiday time is the proper one.
How about you? Do you prefer to wear dress or just wear casual shirt?









7 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit! Cute pictures

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That view is amazing!!!
    Lovely smile from you as well *wink wink
    Hmm.. I personally love dresses because it can be worn as a dress, a top and a skirt. And it makes a girl looks cute! Or sexy, depending on the dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. suka banget sama viewnya, you look so pretty and cheerful!!
    yeey! salam kenal yaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful view :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2015/02/everbest.html

    ReplyDelete